We respect the trust that is placed in us by our clients and make the following promises regarding protecting the privacy and security of any information we collect.
1. We collect and store information given by you when you register, become a client or correspond with us. We also retain information about your use of this site through server log files. All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. Information you supply to us will only be used to
a. Improve the content and services we offer to our clients
b. Analyse the use of this site so that we can assess the usefulness of its content and functions
c. Develop new content designed to meet the needs of our clients
d. Allow the site to function as designed
3. We will protect your anonymity and will not publish your details on our site.
4. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd partie.
5. All correspondence will be treated as strictly confidential between us and you.
6. Information will not be disclosed to any other organisation without your express permission, unless required by law. The only exception to this is where you have been introduced to the site by one of our Licensees who will have access to the output from the specific products that you are using and also the history of the pages that you have viewed on our site.
7. New registrants and clients will be invited to receive regular news from us. Those who do not wish to receive this news may either express this wish when they register, or unsubscribe using the link provided on any emails sent.
8. This Privacy and Security Notice does not alter the Terms & Conditions acceptance which is implied by using this site or becoming a client.
Here at Consulting 4 Resolution Ltd we take our privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
However, from time to time we would like to contact you with details of other development products, coaching services, surveys and competitions we provide. If you consent to us contacting you for this purpose please tick to say how you would like us to contact you:
We might also like to pass your details onto other organisations such as the International Authority for Coaching and Mentoring, so they can contact you for the purpose of verification of services for supervisory and accreditation purposes.
If you consent to us passing on your details for that purpose please tick to confirm: